Charles-David Lehrer has assembled an Anthology of Tabuteau’s Procedures as regards his oboes, gouging machines, and reeds as reported by his students. Tabuteau’s thoughts on embouchure, position, tone, low pitch, and practicing round out the report.
This Week’s Focus
- The Laurie Van Brunt Interviews March 30, 2019
- Happy Birthday Marcel Tabuteau July 3, 2018
- Al Genovese and Harold Wright reminisce about Marcel Tabuteau May 13, 2018
- Interview with John Minsker and Translations of Tabuteau’s Letters to Laila Storch March 11, 2018
- Tabuteau in Performance February 4, 2018
Search This Site