Charles-David Lehrer has assembled an Anthology of Tabuteau’s Procedures as regards his oboes, gouging machines, and reeds as reported by his students. Tabuteau’s thoughts on embouchure, position, tone, low pitch, and practicing round out the report.
This Week’s Focus
- Tabuteau in Performance February 4, 2018
- Concert Programs at the Curtis Institute Conducted/Coached by Marcel Tabuteau 1930-1953 December 4, 2017
- Marcel and Louise Tabuteau’s Letters to Laila Storch October 18, 2017
- Adrian Gnam’s Contributions: Lessons with Tabuteau and the Master’s Reed-Making Tools September 25, 2017
- Marcel Tabuteau on Playing the Oboe August 19, 2017
Search This Site