Marcel Tabuteau’s association with the Curtis Institute of Music began the year of the school’s inception. His name appears in the Institute’s very first catalogue (1924-25), although his teaching responsibilities actually commenced the following school year (1925-26). Mentions of Tabuteau have been extracted from the school catalogues to 1954, the year he retired and returned to France. Mentions of Mme. Tabuteau, who began teaching French at Curtis beginning the 1938-39 school year to 1954, are also included.
1933-35 Catalogue [Two years were combined into one issue]
1942-43 Catalogue [No woodwinds were taught this school year.]
For those readers interested in viewing the entire content of the annual Catalogues (courtesy of the Curtis Institute Archives), the link is: