In November of 1929, the Curtis Institute of Music began presenting a series of weekly radio broadcasts over the Columbia Broadcasting System that continued for many years. Tabuteau’s students were featured for the first time as part of the seventeenth broadcast on March 28th, 1930. Sample programs from 1939 and 1940 are shown below. In April of 1944 through April of 1945, Tabuteau conducted for a series of broadcasts from the Westinghouse Radio Station K.Y.W. studios in Philadelphia. Those programs are also displayed below.
The above programs were provided courtesy of the
Curtis Institute of Music.