Tabuteau’s concerts were given in Casimir Hall (renamed Curtis Hall in the mid-1940s) from 1930 to 1953 except for special radio broadcasts which were performed elsewhere. The Casimir / Curtis Hall programs are presented below:
No concerts directed by Marcel Tabuteau were presented during the 1933-34 school year.
During the 1938-1939 school year, Tabuteau presented his Woodwind Ensemble in a radio broadcast on March 27th, 1939 (see Radio Broadcast Programs).
Due to financial instability, woodwinds, brass and percussion were not taught at Curtis during the 1942-1943 school year. For the 1943-44 and 1944-45 school years, Tabuteau conducted a series of radio broadcasts (see Radio Broadcasts Programs).
The above programs were provided courtesy of the
Curtis Institute of Music.